Jean-Marie's bookshelf: read

Mistress by Mistake
The Bride
The Winter Sea
Three Weeks in Paris
The Secret
The Duke's perfect wife
The Many Sins of Lord Cameron
Lady Isabella's scandalous marriage
The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie


Jean-Marie's favorite books »

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sleepy ramblings

Coming off a run of night shifts, which pretty well make me a useless ball of mush on the sofa.  Like a bad hangover minus the alcohol.  Music has always had a way of soothing me.  As a young child/teen, my father would find me stretched out on my bed, asleep, music playing and would always say.."Music soothes the savage beast"...  sooo true...  Just ask my family...  I can be a pretty grumpy beast when sleep deprived..

This is the song that has been stuck in my mind all afternoon... humming away while I take care of MOM duties.  Its just so smooth, like caramel or fine cognac..... Hope you like it as well.



No real point to this post... just a little sharing

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful song. I had never heard it before but it is lovely. Im a new follower too, as Im a big reader too, so look forward to more book info

    Daisy Dayz
    Enter my giveaway to win designer shades

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! So thrilled that you liked my ramblings and have decided to follow me. I love that my world is expanding, making new friends. I am being allowed to let my creative energy flow and talk about the things that strike my fancy... A huge one being BOOKS!! Always looking for a new read. Thanks for commenting and following me :)

      Delete
  2. Nice :)

    Cindy (who still cant figure out how to respond from my Google acount....grrrrr i'm such a noob)

    ReplyDelete