Jean-Marie's bookshelf: read

Mistress by Mistake
The Bride
The Winter Sea
Three Weeks in Paris
The Secret
The Duke's perfect wife
The Many Sins of Lord Cameron
Lady Isabella's scandalous marriage
The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie


Jean-Marie's favorite books »

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall is in the air....

I do love the nip of winter, but I especially LOVE the brilliant colors of fall.  The crisp morning air and the chill of the evening as the sun begins to set.  The warmth and snuggle factor of flannel and fuzzy socks.  The smell of people putting fires in their chimneys , pumpkin spice lattes and of course HALLOWEEN.... apple orchards, hot spiced cider,  pumpkin patches and corn mazes.  Truly these are a few of my favorite things..... Que The Sound of Music....when the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I feeling sad......I digress.






I have been stalking this book for some time now.  I am an avid buyer of used books, kindle worshipper and frequent my public library... But, with fall in the air and the vibrant colors of the cover.... it just drew me in.   Well that and of course the lovely sale price sticker...hehe.  I am always curious how my views compare from the YOUNG ME and the SLIGHTLY OLDER version of ME.  The internal lettering pleases me as well.  Its has an atypical warm sepia quality as opposed to the more often seen stark black and white printing.  It just feels like a hug..  



HAPPY 
FALL
YA'LL

(psssst....close your eyes and ignore the calorie count on those lattes....yikes)

No comments:

Post a Comment