Jean-Marie's bookshelf: read

Mistress by Mistake
The Bride
The Winter Sea
Three Weeks in Paris
The Secret
The Duke's perfect wife
The Many Sins of Lord Cameron
Lady Isabella's scandalous marriage
The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie


Jean-Marie's favorite books »

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Outlander on Audio CD

Well in preparing a pre-post for my next book ,  I suddenly realized to my dismay, that I had inadvertently started with book two of the series....  HUGE SAD FACE, esp because the library does not have book number one and I am 6th on the download waitlist for kindle.  I am trying to show restraint and not buy it from Amazon nor from my beloved McKays.   So, in an attempt to satiate the withdrawal, I am listening to Outlander on audio CD.  I have always wanted to give it a go and there it was, on the library shelf, calling my name. Jamie calling to me from the Craigh na Dun.





Outlander series in oversized paperback...... I WANT!!!!
Have been attempting to 
collect from used bookstores.

2 comments:

  1. I am now up to four in oversized paperback. Outlander, Dragonfly and Voyager are like new... Fiery Cross not as good shape (if I find a replacement my current one can go to my local library )

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! One more found... only need Two more

    ReplyDelete