Jean-Marie's bookshelf: read

Mistress by Mistake
The Bride
The Winter Sea
Three Weeks in Paris
The Secret
The Duke's perfect wife
The Many Sins of Lord Cameron
Lady Isabella's scandalous marriage
The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie


Jean-Marie's favorite books »

Friday, August 24, 2012

Feeling odd ...Where is my cup half full??


I have been feeling the oddest sense of unrest today.  I cannot put my finger on what has me in such a tizzy and muddled in this hard to describe blah....  For the past few months I have been in a "carpe diem" mindset.  Taking time to focus a bit on myself and ponder what is that I want to do when I grow up... (like that will ever really happen )... Overall I have felt very empowered.   Yes, there are things I need to work/focus on and current responsibilities in filling the needs of others.  But, there will come a day when I will not be needed as mom at the ready and it is important that I have something that fills that space....
Today I just feel forlorn about my goals and dreams.  Are they the ridiculous ramblings or realistic expectation??  Surely not the beginnings of a mid-life crisis... for how does one reach the middle of forever.  Maybe I just need a long overdue nap.....  or maybe a cuppa... a FULL one.... strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment