Jean-Marie's bookshelf: read

Mistress by Mistake
The Bride
The Winter Sea
Three Weeks in Paris
The Secret
The Duke's perfect wife
The Many Sins of Lord Cameron
Lady Isabella's scandalous marriage
The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie


Jean-Marie's favorite books »

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bee in my bonnet

I have gotten the travel bug once more.  Finding that I am so unbelievably dissatisfied with my current job track and stagnant in life in general, International Nursing has peaked my interest.  I do have to stay within the boundaries of English speaking territories for I am not bilingual.  Working on my Spanish Rosetta Stone... but sloooow going.   Have been perusing expat blogs and trying absorb all info possible to enable myself to make wise choices.  Would love feedback from expat nurses...both married and unmarried, expated for your spouse's job or purely for self adventure.  This has been something that I thought about for many years but have been unable to let myself dream.   Following others for their careers and activities... my time is coming near.

No comments:

Post a Comment